Freelance Graphic Designer
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanizing the world one brand at a time. With expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
We’re looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer who can come in, take charge and hit the ground running! You’ll need to be a pro in collaborative content creation and thinking outside of the box. We pride ourselves in, delivering results within budget and on-time, every time so hopefully you do too. You’ll also need to love working in a fast-paced, creative environment where we go above and beyond for our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a digital creative expert for an agency or production company
- Work on creative executions ranging from digital brand identity to social media content creation.
- Support in developing partnership plans and pitch decks
- Are proactive, flexible and great at communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in online media, marketing and comms
- Good understanding of marketing channel needs across consumer journey touchpoints
- Highly skilled with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.