At Colourcake, our goal is to become the #1 marketing production partner for the world’s leading fashion, lifestyle, and hospitality brands. All with the purpose to spark joy through great work, for great brands, with great people. This starts with telling our story to the world. That’s where you come in!
You will be buying and managing print projects, retail packaging, POS materials, and more. In a nutshell; all kinds of products that need branding. Making the impossible possible within the shortest deadlines will be part of your daily life. We are looking for a creative mastermind who is able to add value to the Branding & Print department, while at the same time being a superstar in coming up with jaw-dropping creative ideas for our clients on a daily basis.
- Are a talented coordinator with a passion for branding & print, who is highly motivated, organised and can keep an overview in a fast-paced marketing environment. Someone who can make the impossible possible.
- Have strong communication skills
- Are a team player with an outgoing personality but also able to work independently
- Have a valid work permit
- Show attention to detail
- Are a good listener, who is able to translate and transform words, notions and ideas into their visual representations
- Source the impossible and add your gem findings to our network
- Are not satisfied until you have a better solution than the first two solutions
You get bonus points for:
- Advanced pre-press practical knowledge
- Understanding of the physical and structural properties of paper and cardboard
- Good knowledge of terms such as overprint, ink limit, separations, plates, varnish, cliché, score, foil printing as they relate to press production.
- Being skilled in Illustrator (or alternative) and are able to inspect die-cut drawings and perform minor adjustments
- Being able to use InDesign, able to deliver artworks for commercial offset printing adhering to client guidelines and to industry-standard technical specifications
- Ability to use Acrobat, able to perform pre-press and pre-flight soft-proofing. (no must)
- Advise clients regarding a wide variety of marketing materials based on their requirements. You will sit in on meetings with clients as one of our branding & print experts.
- Determine materials and finishing processes which fit purpose and budget.
- Coordinate pre-press processes with clients and printing houses directly and visit during production (quality control).
Does the above make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Send your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.