We create and communicate brands through rapidly changing environments and elevate them to the forefront of future changes. By shaping meaningful brands, creating inspirational content, and enhancing our legacy of valuable print. Our youthful family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers, account managers, copywriters and business developers is looking for ... well, YOU!
As an intern you’ll work with the creative team and our project managers to create digital assets for our clients. You will be working for clients like Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, Gorillas and Nike. This role is ideal for an eager designer with a love for creative work across the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality industries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on creative executions ranging from asset production, digital brand identity to social media content creation
- Support in developing partnership plans and pitch decks
- Work in a creative team
- Are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Are currently studying at Media College, Sint Lucas or Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam
- Are proactive, flexible and great at communicating
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in online media, marketing and comms
- You are familiar with typography, layout, and prototyping
Besides your natural sense of being awesome, you:
- You know how to work with design software from Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, illustrator, photoshop (bonus: aftereffects)
- Speak English fluently
- Currently live in/around Amsterdam
What we offer:
- A spacious and light office to work in
- A social environment
- A healthy lunch every day
- The best of the best coffee
- Friday drinks with the team
Within our culture:
- Pride ourselves in being a creative family
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Foster growth and development of our people
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.