As a Project/Account manager, you’re essential to aligning our internal team to the deadlines of clients across the various projects. You’ll be responsible for managing small to large scale projects within your own portfolio from brands in fashion, lifestyle, and hospitality. You’re someone who can react quickly and effectively, thriving in a fast-paced environment without breaking a sweat. Structure and organisation are your middle names and you’re a natural communicator. No day is the same, but you’d find that boring anyway, right?
What you’ll do:
- Manage your own client portfolio, incoming briefs and the creative team
- Plan, develop, monitor, control, manage and execute small to large sized projects and deliver them on time
- Keep an overview and you know exactly how to prioritise the work to be done – good time keeping is crucial
- Carry out the planning in accordance with the needs of your client, including setting goals and producing schedules and timelines for tasks
- Take the lead in internal kick-offs, brief the creative team/freelancers
- Set up and manage projects on monday.com, incl. planning on a daily basis
- Be the calm anchor the team can rely on when there’s a lot going on
- Never miss a detail when checking and sharing deliverables with clients
- Think in solutions for your clients, find the right approach to their briefs and ensure that customers are satisfied with project deliveries
- Foresee and manage risks and adapt planning to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Be responsible for closing projects – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
What you bring to the table:
- Have completed a degree in business administration, marketing, communication or in another relevant field
- Have 2+ years of experience in brand marketing and project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A natural organiser, coordinator, team leader and player
- Are proactive, flexible and excel in communication and interpersonal skills
- Are calm under pressure and resilient to crises
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have experience working with project management tools (monday.com) and are skilled with Microsoft Office / Adobe Creative Cloud
- Have passion for the creative industry and affinity with our market segments
- Have strong people management skills and maintain both the customer and creative team’s interests
- Have great problem-solving skills and effective team working skills
What we offer:
- A beautiful, spacious and light office in the dynamic hub of the Houthavens
- A positive and social environment
- A healthy lunch every day
- Locally roasted, barista style coffee
- Friday drinks with fun colleagues, feat. a DJ deck available for those who *know* how to spin (and for those who don’t)
- Occasional (boat) parties & dinners with the team
- A Macbook to work on
- Opportunities for growth, learning and developing (internal and external)
- To keep you fit we support you with monthly contributions for a sports membership.
- A space where mental health is acknowledged and cared for (access to online support via OpenUp platform).
- Great focus on our people; it’s a positive, open and safe environment
- Family-like feeling; we support and encourage one another
- Growth, development and evolution; we provide opportunities for further growth and also learn from each other.
& Who are we?
For ten years, Colourcake has been providing branding, design, content and print services to fashion, lifestyle and hospitality brands. Our expertise lies in creating and communicating brands through rapidly changing environments. We humanize the world, one brand at a time. By creating inspirational content and enhancing our legacy of print, we build and shape meaningful brands. Our team is creative, dynamic, passionate and curious and consider ourselves friends as well as great colleagues.
Like what you read?
Apply for this job and let’s go! Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org - please mention the job title in the subject line.