As Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing, editing, and reviewing copy for our wide variety of clients. Working side by side with our talented team of creatives, you are the one that crafts compelling copy that resonates, engages, and activates. We’d like you to join us in becoming a leading storytelling agency, both digitally and physically.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll do:
- You will be accountable for specific content and copywriting projects, delivering copy for campaigns and projects.
- You contribute to our clients’ marketing and branding strategy campaigns.
- You are the connection between design and discussion, a verbal visionary coming up with creative ideas and solutions.
- With your creative ideas, our clients can play a leading role in their relevant industries.
- Review copy and concepts, and contribute to creative direction.
Besides being a walking pencil, you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience within internal and consumer-facing copywriting for an agency or brand.
- Have a good understanding of marketing channel needs across consumer journey touchpoints.
- Love acting in a fast-paced, creative environment and do everything you can to keep our clients happy.
- Have a general understanding of omnichannel marketing and strategy planning.
- Are a collaborative spirit as you will be teaming up business development and creative colleagues.
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Native English (Dutch) speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org - please mention the job title in the subject line.