We’re Colourcake - a multidisciplinary creative agency that moves in both the digital as print spaces. We create and communicate brands. With well thought strategy, creative campaigns, catching content and a whole lot of heart. Our youthful family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers, account managers, copy writers and business developers is looking for … well, YOU!
As Medior Creative you will be developing and guiding the creation of brand identities, content strategies, campaigns and activations for our wide variety of fashion and lifestyle clients. You’re a true blooded creative concepter and you take ownership of your creative process from A to Z. From debrief, research, insight, brainstorm, creating, presenting and safeguarding during production and implementation. You know how to conceptualize your ideas through image and text with the latter being your strong suit. Under the wings of our creative director and senior creatives you can bring it home!
What you’ll do:
1. Create brand identities
- Deep dive into the core identity of a client to create a personality that connects with their target audience (brand purpose, values and narrative)
- Guide brand sessions with clients with flair
- Create stunning brand books in collaboration with graphic designers
2. Develop campaigns and content concepts
- Analyse a briefing like a crime scene
- Find insights that will blow the team’s mind
- Fire up any brainstorm with great ideas
- Get into the nitty gritty of concept creation
- Present your ideas with energy and determination
- Gracefully protect the quality of your concept in production
3. Creative copy
- Billboards, advertisement, radio commercials, scripts, social posts, brand narratives and.. birthday cards!
Besides your gung-ho attitude, you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience within internal and consumer-facing concept development for an agency or lifestyle brand.
- Have experience in omnichannel marketing and strategy
- Have experience is copywriting across a diverse range of industries such as fashion, lifestyle, hospitality and FMCG
- Have content and project management skills.
- Are skilled in keynote and google slides
- Have experience in presenting for a group
- Are a collaborative spirit as you will teaming up with strategic and creative colleagues.
- An eager students who never stops learning
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Are a Dutch nativie speaker with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work in a dynamic environment with lots of distractions
- Are an evolving company that is going to the moon
- Are strategic thinkers and passionate creatives that leave our ego at the door
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Facilitate a work-life balance of fun and exercise (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes? Send an email in English with your motivation and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.