Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager, you’ll fulfil an essential role between our clients, our people, and the successful delivery of our projects. You will be responsible for managing multiple large- and medium scale projects for our top clients. To be honest, we don’t have middle or low clients; we work hard for everyone we believe in. You love acting in a fast-paced, creative environment and do everything you can to keep our clients happy. Because that’s when we’re at our best.
We’re Colourcake - a happy family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients, we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll do:
- You own a wide variety of projects; from budgets to timelines, from project briefs to creative solutions.
- Collaborate with (sr) creative directors/designers within Colourcake to increase and maintain quality of work from a creative standpoint
- Collaborate with the business development team to streamline processes for work expansion with clients.
- Build a stable relationship with people, both internally and externally. Swiftly change between business and pleasure without compromising your extraordinary personality.
- Regularly provide insights and advice with the creative team on efficiency and project delivery.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in online media, online marketing and comms.
- Have a drink or two with the team.
Besides your natural sense of ease, you:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in brand marketing and project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Are a natural organiser, coordinator and team leader and player.
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication.
- Are commercially-minded, with strong attention for detail and understanding of opportunities to expand business with clients.
- Are a native English (and Dutch) speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience working with project management tools.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
We offer you:
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our people
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.