Social media & content creation Internship
We create and communicate brands through rapidly changing environments and elevate them to the forefront of future changes. By shaping meaningful brands, creating inspirational content, and enhancing our legacy of valuable print. Our youthful family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers, account managers, copywriters and business developers is looking for ... well, YOU!
As a Social media & content creation Intern you’ll work with the content team and our project managers. You’ll support our content team by managing our social media channels. But we’ll also need your help on creating content; so graphic design and animation for our own social media accounts. Next to this we will need your help on trend research, concepting and supporting our project managers with pitch decks and presentations.
You will be working for clients like Tommy Hilfiger, Patagonia, Bron, The Avocado Show, Werktalent, Scotch & Soda, Basic-Fit and Nike. This role is ideal for an eager branding and/or fashion & management student with a love for social media and creative work across the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality industries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on creative executions ranging from social media content creation (instagram posts & stories)
- Make sure our own social media planning runs smoothly
- Support in developing partnership plans and pitch decks
- Work on trend research to support our concepts for clients
- Work in a creative team with other interns
- Have strong attention to detail
- Are proactive, flexible and great at communication
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in online media, marketing and comms
- You have exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
- You have a strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
Besides your natural sense of being awesome, you:
- Are currently studying a branding & concept education
- You know how to work with design software from Adobe Creative Suite; Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (bonus: Aftereffects, or you are eager to learn!)
- Have exceptional design and content creation skills
- Are skilled with creative talent
- Speak English fluently, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Currently live in/around Amsterdam
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org - please mention the job title in the subject line.