As a creative director, you’ll play an essential role in leading a team of creatives across projects ranging from strategic campaigns and concepts, to (re-)brandings and collaborations. You’ll level-up our agency and provide leadership for the team and brands we work with.
This role is ideal for an experienced creative director with a deep-rooted interest in all aspects of the content creation process, specifically in the streetwear industry.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists and print managers that believe in brand. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you'll be doing:
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing projects
- Lead and manage content strategy development for both small-scale and large-scale clients
- Provide art direction and mentorship across the team
- Develop partnership plans and client-facing pitch decks
- Lead in acquiring, understanding and directing creative briefs
- Analyze market trends, consumer purchase behaviors and the overall competitive landscape
- Develop internal and external marketing campaigns for Colourcake
- Collaborate with our team and clients, celebrate successes, and have a drink at the end of the week
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a creative expert for an agency, production company or streetwear/lifestyle brand
- Have a proven track record of high-quality creative direction and concepts across various projects, working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Are highly skilled with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have exceptional typography, layout, and prototyping skills.
- Have a strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Are highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
Speak Dutch and English fluently, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Create and communicate brands
- Are strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email to email@example.com