Thank you for reading our privacy notice.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1. Important information and who we are. Purpose of this privacy notice. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data, including any data you may provide to us directly via our website or otherwise.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.Full name of legal entity: The Asia Connection B.V. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: Danzigerkade 209A, Amsterdam, Holland, 1013 AP Telephone number: (+31) 020 229 33 33You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(DPA), the Dutch supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the DPA so please contact us in the first instance.Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes. This version was last updated on 4 September 2019 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Third-party links. Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collector share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. The data we collect about youPersonal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.TransactionData includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
Profile Data includes orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We also use Aggregated Data, which may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. If Aggregated Data is combined with personal data, we treat the combined data as personal data and we will use it in accordance with this privacy notice. We do not collect data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. How is your personal data collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through: Direct interactions.You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you: Use our products or services; subscribe to our publications; request marketing information to be sent to you; enter a competition, promotion or survey; or give us some feedback. Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data abouty our equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.Technical Data from the following parties: analytics providers; advertising networks; and search information providers. Cookies and tracking. We employ cookies and tracking pixels to keep track of your local computer’s settings, and we analyse the data we collect using third party website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
We also use the data we collect to run re-marketing, re-engagement or similar audiences advertising campaigns using third party tools such as Facebook or Google Ads.You will be able to opt out of these using the individual third party’s settings.
4. How we use your personal data. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us email@example.com. Purposes for which we will use your personal data.
Marketing. You can ask to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase.
5. DataSecurity. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an un-authorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required todo so.
6. Dataretention. We aim to keep your data for the shortest time possible. We will regularly clean the data that we store and will remove the data of all persons for whom we no longer have a legitimate reason to contact.
9. Your legal rights. You have the right to: information about the processing of your personal data; obtain access to the personal data held about you; ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected; request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful; object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation; request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases; receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller(‘data portability’);request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.To request any of this information, please contact email@example.com. Colourcake must respond to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month.