Senior Brand Account Manager
As Senior Brand Account Manager, you’ll fulfill an essential role working as a liaison for our clients and creatives. You will be responsible for leading and managing projects for upcoming and established brands across the fashion, lifestyle, hospitality and beauty industries.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Felyx, Patagonia, Netflix and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll do:
- You will be a lead and main point of contact for clients within the print/branding space and responsible for tasks ranging from project briefs to creative solutions and timelines to budgets.
- Collaborate with creatives and other account managers within Colourcake to execute client work, providing insights and advice with the creative team on efficiency and project delivery.
- Collaborate with the business development team in order to increase sales across current and new potential clients
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends within the print/branding and digital spaces.
Besides your natural sense of ease, you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience within print, branding and visual merchandising
- Have an expert-level understanding of technical skills within the print space
- Are detail oriented (perfectionist) and well organized.
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication.
- Are commercially-minded, with strong attention for detail and understanding of opportunities to expand business with clients.
- Passionately creative and intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Are a native English (and Dutch) speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience working with project management tools.
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.