We’d like you to join us in becoming a leading storytelling agency, both digitally and physically. As Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for conceptualising and writing compelling copy designed to engage and inspire different audiences. From strategy to execution, we’d like you to take part in our growth. This role is ideal for an experienced writer with a deep-rooted interest in all aspects of the content creation process.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll be doing:
- You get to write strategies, brand- and campaign narratives, social media concepts, advertisements, and all imaginable consumer-facing content.
- You take a leading role in our clients’ marketing and branding strategy campaigns.
- You will research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team and client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches.
- You are a team leader when it comes to strategy and messaging hierarchies.
Besides your natural sense of being awesome, you:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience within internal and consumer-facing copywriting for an agency or lifestyle brand.
- Have experience in omnichannel marketing and strategy planning.
- Have content and project management skills.
- Have experience leading and managing individuals.
- Are a collaborative spirit as you will teaming up business development and creative colleagues.
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Are a native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do.
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives.
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most.
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!).
- Foster growth and development of our talents.
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.