Senior Creative Director
Are you a senior creative or creative director who likes to join us in becoming a leading storytelling agency, both digitally as well as physically? Then don’t stop reading.
As a creative director, you’ll play an essential role in the strategy, conception, and design of beautiful ideas. Together with our experienced team of creatives, you’ll be responsible for every type of project and channel: from global campaigns and concepts, to (re-)brandings and ideas. You’ll level-up our agency and provide leadership for the brands we work on.
This role is ideal for an experienced creative / director with a deep-rooted interest in all aspects of the content creation process.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee and manage a team of experienced creatives, executing work ranging from digital brand identity to social media content creation.
- Create and manage original and conceptually compelling work for experiences across various clients.
- Provide creative direction, develop partnership plans, and pitch decks.
- You play a leading role in acquiring, understanding and directing creative briefs.
- Collaborate with our team and clients, celebrate successes, and have a drink at the end of the week.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a digital creative expert for an agency or production company.
- Have a proven track record of high-quality creative direction and concepts across various projects, working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Are highly skilled with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have exceptional typography, layout, and prototyping skills.
- Have a strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Are highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Speak Dutch and English fluently, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.