Social Media/ Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Social Media/ Partnership with at least 3+ years of experience in an international creative agency or global lifestyle brand.
Are you looking for a new role where you’ll be responsible for creating social media and partnership strategies for well-known brands? Do you have what it takes to develop, implement, and update global or local social media strategies for our clients? And are you serious about people, partnerships, and eye-catching campaigns? Then you’ll know what to do today.
We’re Colourcake - a family of art directors, graphic designers, strategists, print managers and storytellers working on humanising the world one brand at a time. With the expansion of new work across our focuses and clients (Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Veloretti, Scotch & Soda and citizenM to name a few) we need… well, YOU!
What you’ll be doing:
- Come up with cool and creative social media strategies and campaigns. Additionally, find and engage with the ideal partners to bring these ideas to life.
- Oversee and manage client relationships and execute work ranging from posting plan development to posting and community management.
- Ideate and execute partnerships for brands within the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality industries.
- Analyse and report on social campaign performance.
- Produce humanised and high-end content photoshoots for our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the social media/ influencer partnership space for an agency or brand
- Highly skilled with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping.
- Excellent understanding of marketing channel needs across consumer journey touchpoints.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Are proactive, flexible and excellent at communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in online media, marketing and comms.
- Are personal, rapid and unique, in everything we do
- Strategic thinkers and passionate creatives
- Focus on people, because that’s what matters most
- Encourage work-life balance (like gym-ing together during office hours!)
- Foster growth and development of our talents
Do you meet these requirements and have what it takes?
Send an email in English with your motivation letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com - please mention the job title in the subject line.